Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

All In One Treat Box

I saw this idea on Splitcoast Stampers a while ago, they used a template to make the box. I am no good with templates so I adapted  the idea. I made one of these boxes ages ago and the pictures can be found here. I though I should make a video tutorial so you can all have a go. I am currently making 120 of these boxes.... all will be revealed in due course. I have mentioned on my video that I would take a picture of my plan with the measurements on. I will have to do that tomorrow.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and appears fairly easy. Neat treat box for the wedding guests.

Catherine said...

Thank you to who ever you may be, it is a bit of a tricky one to start with but after 120 I was doing it in my sleep!!!

cardsandacuppa said...

Brilliant tutorial, what a cute little box, tfs
Hugs xx

TiaraHelen said...

I just tried this and it's so easy! Thanks for the tute.
helen
tiarahelen.blogspot.com

TiaraHelen said...

I had fun last night converting your instructions into centimetres and making myself an instruction card, I've put it on my blog with a link back to yours, hope that's ok.
Thanks for sharing, all your wedding stuff looked gorgeous and so did you.
helen x
http://tiarahelen.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-like-making-little-boxes.html

Shawn said...

Where can I find the template to this all in one treat box?

belle d. said...

you're brilliant! this is a fabulous tutorial! i appreciate your hard work so others of us that don't like templates have a great visual to work from to avoid tracing a template! thanks ever so much!
abrazos,
mirabella

Anonymous said...

I did not see the actual template or tutorial do you have that available?