My sister and I made these today in preparation for Halloween. Each wreath took 18 Candy Cane Wrapper boxes. We used the Howwstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper to make the rosettes. The stamp sets that were used were Toxic Treats and Googly Ghouls.
I love the Christmas fabric from the Autumn and Winter Catalogue. I used the Candlelight Christmas Designer Fabric (page 4) to make this heart garland for Christmas. Having had the new extension last year the ceiling is really high so I was able to get carried away creating these hearts. I crotched small flowers for the centre and placed a Neutrals Designer Button in the centre of some of them.
I made this box set for a hostess gift. I had such fun making them. I have cased some designs from several sources, the most obvious one being from the from of the front of the Stampin' Up! Summer mini catalogue 2012.
I used Pool Party as my main colour base.The stamp set used is the Apothecary Art which is designed to fit the Framelits perfectly.
I made this Card last week. The Yoda punch art was taken from this talented lady. It can be found here. I wanted to take it one step further so I added a Treat cup from Stampin' Up! and Lego figure. My son was not that pleased I had used one of his Lego men to make the card hence the finger marks on the card.
I made this case for my phone a while back using the Timeless Portrait Stampin' Up! fabric. I followed an easy to follow tutorial which can be found here. It is designed for the iPhone 4,I did find that I had to change the measurements to fit because I wanted to keep the case on my phone. It is lasting really well as I made this case around four months ago. I think I am going to have a go at another one in the Stampin' Up! Spice Cake fabric.
I know that two posts in one day are unheard of but I just had to share this happy coincidence. I bought this just before Christmas at a charity shop and then I discovered someone else had found one too. It can be found on Jane's fantastic blog here
I wanted to learn a new crochet stitch so I found this fantastic tutorial on how to do bobble stitch
I needed to cover some cushions that I had on the sofa because since changing our furniture they were blending into the background. I followed the instructions in the video so it would fit. I was very pleased how they turned out.