Sunday, October 28, 2007
I have been busy, last weekend I went to a local crop. I really enjoyed myself and will defiantly be going again. I have also discovered a new craft shop, however it will be closing on December 15th- I can't believe I had not discovered it before. I bought this Rusty Pickle Halloween kit from the shop. I am pleased with the outcome. I have stolen the pocket Idea and made my own book up.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
We don’t know what life holds for us.
In years to come I will show you this page.
When you were little it was me who looked
out for your lumps and bumps. Now you
are older and they have grown whether
they are big or small I don’t know, only time
will tell. All I ask is that you now check
for lumps and bumps and keep yourself
safe by checking out any little lump.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
I posted an opinion poll on UK Scrappers about Peel-Offs. I suggested that they looked tacky and the main consensus is that they do. However, saying that I have seen some excellent examples of peoples work where they looked great. I still feel that without a lot of faffing they look cheep. So with that in mind I went on the hunt for an alternative quick and effective way of wording. I came up with a fantastic find. On http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/ ( Sorry for some reason when you click on this link, it is one of those websites that won't let you use the back option, it may be better to open it in a new tab - I find it so annoying) there is a video that shows how to make your own transfers using your printer and a sheet of acetate. So this is what I have done. Sorry about the pictures, I am still getting to grips with my new camera (Nikon D40 ).
Monday, October 8, 2007
- Do I make more cards I might not sell?
- Should I try to think of something else that might sell e.g notebooks - that way I could make use of my bind-it-All?
- Should I move all my craft stuff back upstairs because the mess in the lounge is really starting to get to me?
- I can't work upstairs when Owain is asleep, because I will wake him up
- Should I stay in when he wakes up or go out? - But I will only spend money when I go out.
- Is this helpful? Or once again I am wasting time?
- I think it is helpful .. The question is what shall I do??
- I am going mad - I need a set project, even if it is to tidy the kitchen cupboards
I made this decopage card topper the other night, however I don't think I will be using it as a card topper it is far too thick. I used to wrong sticky pad things. See the side photo to see what I mean.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Monday, October 1, 2007
I have yet to bind anything with it, I am going to order some cheaper wires before I start playing. I have loads of ideas for its use, if time permits that is.
So the question is what am I going to create this morning?
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Friday, September 21, 2007
Thursday, September 20, 2007
So I am off to print out the letters to go inside the thank you cards for Owain's Birthday
This card and the others I have made is pretty much a straight copy from Uk Scrappers - craft robo forum - so thanks to them I should have some decent comments at the weekend.
- Sheer embarrassment.
- worry over my poor grasp of the English language ( mainly punctuation and spelling)
- lack of time
- lack of inspiration
But, on a more positive note I do hope to get some sort of satisfaction form the whole experience....
- A fantastic way of keeping a log of my creations for future reference
- Practice at typing
- Practice at spelling
- Getting to know my camera
- A record of my everyday exciting life.