Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Big Gap




A layout tonight; this has taken me the past two evenings to complete! I am so slow at layouts.
This is how I did it....
Cut a big scalloped circe out of Basic Gray euphoria paper, it's title is cool. Thought it was too much pattern so cut it in half. Printed out the photos- they were too big so had to do it again. Going well so far!! Painted Scenic Route chipboard circle in blue, painted another one because I painted the wrong sized one!! Still going well. Cut out the the with Big Shot ( go slim alphabet) - no problems there! Found BIG from stash- no idea what it is. Tried to stamp GAP using Penny Black "robust" set, lost the P- found it stuck to the bottom of my shoe. Printed it and covered with glossy accents. Went to bed, got up glued naked chipboard shapes to paper, went to work. Came home and finished it off. All in all my usual routine of making something!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

You're on fire!! Love the LO, great continuance with the photos.

elliemook said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the step by step, made me smile as that sounds so much like me (although often there are several days between each step!) x

Melody said...

Love, love, love this layout and all the fun details. I have to start scrapbooking more often!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun thing to scrap about. Great details.

Unknown said...

great great layout., i love it.
love the details you put in them., so pretty.

also love the cupcake cards so cute!

Michelle Forrest said...

Great layout!

Jo Power said...

Great lo. I love the shape you cut out of Basic Grey paper. Brilliant.

Ayesha said...

uwww yummy taking notes hehexxx

Anonymous said...

I love your layout and especially the title! So cute!

Kim said...

What a great page and memory!