Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stampin' Up! Christmas box

HI all it has been a while since I have posted.... but I have been busy with the kids and with creating! I know it may be a bit too early to start thinking about Christmas but for us crafters it is never too early!!! This is a Christmas box that could be filled with sweet treats or a small gift. This is not my idea and the tutorial for it can be found here what a great little box it is and the tutorial for it is very easy to follow.








Supplies Used:- One sheet of 12x12 kraft card stock, patterned paper and cardstock from the I wish scrapbooking kit and old olive satin ribbon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this, will try it x

Sobre a Alecrim said...

I'm not finding the tutorial on You tube, please, what name should I look?
rubia_mbac@hotmail.com
I'm from Brazil.
Thank You.

WhatAmIDoing said...

Yep. Peppermint bark holders. This is happening this year. lol

Tina Lojacono said...

Hello
I have made a version that fits on 8.5x11 card stock (a tiny bit smaller than yours & it can be resized to any) if you would like it. I have the file in my drop box I just need an email to invite you and then you may have it and share as you like.

Tina.

Tina said...

Sorry, this might help.
you can contact me at tinaloco@roadrunner.com and I will invite you to the dropbox for the template.

Tina.

Unknown said...

Do you have instructions on how to make this specific box? I really like the looks of this one:)
Thanks,
Cindy

lebegue3@yahoo.com

Anali vg said...

I would love if you can share it with me analivg@hotmail.com