This card was made using the Autumn Splendor stamps set
1) On Very Vanilla card stock clear emboss some leaves and acorns
2) Sponge dauber Close to Coco in over the whole thing
3) Sponge dauber Champagne mist shimmer paint over the whole thing
4) Rub over with a kitchen towel to shine up the leaves
5) Screw the whole piece of paper up
6) Flatten out
7) Rip at an angle to fit your card
8)Ink ripped edges with old olive
9) Stick to your card base.
10) Stamp Sentiment ( Say it with Scallops) onto Very Vanilla card stock with close to coco ink
11) Punch out sentiment with square scallop punch
12) Ink edges of sentiment with close to coco ink
See the video below to find out how to make the ribbon flower.
This was not my original idea, I found this idea on You Tube. I think the idea originated from the 2010 US Stampin' Up! convention