Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sure Cuts A lot Word book


Well I spent all day yesterday trying to make a word book. I first tried in inkscape, got confused then moved on to SCAL, the went back to inkscape BUT in the end I made this in SCAL. It was a very long winded process!! However next time I hope it will be quicker as I now know what I am doing. Really it needed to be done in chipboard BUT I had run out, so red card had to do. I think once photos are stuck down it will be sturdy enough. I painted white around the edges to highlight them. Over the next few days I hope to show you the finished project.

4 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Can't wait to see it finished... I am still in the planning stage of a word book... ;)

Penny aka Pennyk said...

I am also waiting to see the finished master piece- bet it will be fab

Claire said...

I'm just planing a word book too. Can't wait to see your finished book.

SABEE said...

this is lovely... I can just imagine how fab it is going to be when done.