Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Scallop Square Die from Stampin' Up!

I made this rag quilt a while ago and I thought I would share it with you. I can't say it was quick to make because it would be a rather big fib. However, the process was made easier because I cut out all the fabric using the  Scallop Square Die from Stampin' Up!. I was able to cut out five square at a time. The fabric I used was perfect for fraying at the edges to give the rag effect but... it took three washes and several hours in the tumble dryer to get rid of the bits, the house was covered for weeks!




2 comments:

Barb Cady said...

I found you by blog hopping, had to leave a comment, your quilt is wonderful! I haven't made one for years but can testify to the huge amount of work involved.nmany congrats, it is an heirloom. X

Catherine said...

Thanks, I did enjoy making it but WOW it took a long time!!!