Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Stampin' Up Sweet Pea covered Diary

Hi, I have been very busy in my Stampin' Up life. Last Saturday I went to my first Inspiring Inkin' team meeting. It was a whole day of fantastic projects, techniques and great advice about everything Stampin' Up!
I met so many wonderful Stampin' Up demonstrators, with such fantastic talent. I had such a wonderful day. I wish I could do it every weekend!

We had to make at least 10 card swaps, I wish I could share what I swapped but foolishly I gave them all away. However, saying that I got 10 great swaps in return. For those of you who are waiting on my flower tutorial... I am working on it. Just trying to find a quite moment when you won't hear screaming children in the background.

I have been organising my stamping area and sorting out my Stampin' Up! paperwork. I became aware of the appalling mess of my diary so this is how I made it look more exciting.

No comments: