Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

A day of craft

Rich and the kids have gone over to Woking with Ned and Joff so I have some time to do some craft. It is silly but I feel rushed and stressed, I guess I want to make the most of the time that I have to myself.


The cards went down OK, I don't really think people realise how long it takes to create something, but then again what should I expect them to say. I am not sure what Grandmas face is saying about her card
On Friday night I got myself in a pickle and Rich helped me to make the envelopes for the thank you cards and he packed his dads Birthday present , I enjoyed doing things with him, I don't think he thought the same.


I have finished a Christmas scrap album for Jackie which can be seen on the slide show. Below you can see the front cover. I can't say I am pleased with it - but it will do.


1 comment:

Emma said...

I think it's lovely. Great job.