Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Time to get off the computer

Well it is now almost 8 pm and I only have two hours before I should start thinking about going to bed. I have spent the evening on the computer - I need to get round to some craft....

So I am off to print out the letters to go inside the thank you cards for Owain's Birthday

This card and the others I have made is pretty much a straight copy from Uk Scrappers - craft robo forum - so thanks to them I should have some decent comments at the weekend.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Lovely card. I really like the paper you've used. Got a feeling i have some of that somewhere - is it from a DCWV stack?

Catherine said...

Yes that's right the paper is from DCWC Black & White Prints. Emma,thanks for your comments, they have really given me a boost