Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Blog Challange



I thought I would have a go at a blog challenge and I stumbled across Cute Card Thursday Blog which can be found here http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/. I thought the cards were fantastic! So this is my first go. The challenge this week is to include buttons and bows.This is an A5 card and these are the supplies I used...

  • Backing is Bazzill basic Burgundy in colour ( not sure of the exact colour)
  • Basic grey Deck the Halls/Sugar Cookie from the FRUITCAKE range
  • Papermania clear stamp ( does not say what the range is called)
  • Tim Holts Distress ink ( Black soot)
  • Burgundy organza ribbon
  • Three random buttons with Basic Grey Figgy holiday stickers in the centre
  • Basic Grey chipboard snowman shape with sticker to match (Figgy Range
  • Black thread for the sewing machine.
Hope you like it.

4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card, love the way you have cut out the branches of the tree and I think he is a cute snowman, there are loads of great challenge blogs out there and now you've done one no doubt you will soon be well and truely hooked!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fabulous, I love how you have cut out the tree. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Just_a_bean said...

Love your snowman - cute card

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fabulous card. I love how you've made the tree.
Sharon