I thought I would have a go at a blog challenge and I stumbled across Cute Card Thursday Blog which can be found here http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/. I thought the cards were fantastic! So this is my first go. The challenge this week is to include buttons and bows.This is an A5 card and these are the supplies I used...
- Backing is Bazzill basic Burgundy in colour ( not sure of the exact colour)
- Basic grey Deck the Halls/Sugar Cookie from the FRUITCAKE range
- Papermania clear stamp ( does not say what the range is called)
- Tim Holts Distress ink ( Black soot)
- Burgundy organza ribbon
- Three random buttons with Basic Grey Figgy holiday stickers in the centre
- Basic Grey chipboard snowman shape with sticker to match (Figgy Range
- Black thread for the sewing machine.